I'm 28 year old mother. My child is six now and I don’t have any complains on his health, thanks to God.
But, about a week ago I have noticed raised, pearl-like papules or nodules on his skin.
They were mostly located in his neck, arm pit, arms and hands.
I was very frightened when I saw this but one friend of mine told me that the reason could be some trivial infection called Molluscum.
As alleged, this is very common among kids so I will like to know what kind of skin disease this really is and should I take him to see some doctor or what? Please help!

My son was also diagnosed with this condition so I know a bit about it!
Well, I think your friend was right because this is a common infection in children.
Molluscum contagiosum is caused by a virus that is a member of the poxvirus family. Most patients are asymptomatic but some complain of pruritus, tenderness, and pain.
It is causing pearl-like papules on child’s skin all over his body.
You should take your child to dermatologist. He will perform a skin biopsy. Because molluscum contagiosum is known to spread by direct contact you should be aware that you could get infected very easily.
Molluscum contagiosum generally is self-limited but there is only one problem-sometimes it heals after several months or years.
So, you just have to be patient.