I was molested at age 8, and even before then I couldn't stop thinking about sex and simulations of sex.. the problem is, I want to preserve myself until, marriage. I'm 17. These thoughts are almost driving me crazy and these urges I get EVERYDAY are so aggravating... Even when I don't want to think about sex, it happens anyway.. I know it's apart of growing up, but I have had feelings like this since before I knew what an orgasm was :/ (like 5 years old). I want to save myself for my husband, and I don't want to masturbate to get rid of anymore urges. Please help me out of this.. give me some advice on how to AVOID getting aroused... and how to calm myself down WITHOUT masturbation. I DON'T WANT TO BE like those other teens who are ADDICTED to sex.. I would love to give my husband the satisfaction that he is my first and only. If you are Christian, please keep me in prayer that I stay holy and faithful until my husband comes (maybe a few encouraging bible verses as well). I don't know how to handle this.. and I'm afraid that when I share romantic gestures with my boyfriend I won't be able to control myself. I wish I had somebody to understand what I have been going through my whole life.. it seems like each day it gets harder to keep my mind focused.. I'm really a good girl, and I want to keep it that way. I want to be able to kiss or touch my boyfriend without having these urges.. not that I don't like them. I don't want to have them as strongly as they have been at least. I just want to sustain, I want to break the chain of teen pregnancy and sex before marriage. please give me some advice. :)

This is a noble goal you have, and I can tell you from experience that the only way you stand a chance is to rely on the Holy Spirt for strength. You and I, the branches, are nothing without the help of Jesus who is the vine. What got me through the tough times was to call on Jesus and in his name I was able to remain strong. Just remember that when you try to use your own "will power" you almost don't stand a chance. I hope this helps. John 15 v 1-8.

I just had to reply to this post because I had the same intense sexual feelings since I was about four or five years old and never understood why or if it is normal... I have not heard many people of either gender mention having such feelings as early as I did years ago. I tried not to think about sex too but was not able to change or suppress the feelings ever. Sorry I am not much help.