Yes I have been up since 5 am I've had an ear infection in one ear and then it switched ears and hurts even worse than the other one. It's an acute ear infection and I'm terrified because I'm flying home today... I've already been on an airplane when I had an ear infection only two weeks ago. And this infection hurts even worse

My ear has been hurting for a few days and it's getting worse. If I smile or talk it hurts even more.

My ear hurts,I hear something even though it's not there,What do I do?

i have it too

Yes I have it and I am freaking out please help

YES me too. my throat hurt for the past 2 days, it stopped, but now my ear!

i know this was a year ago but yes this just happened to me

That's exactly what I have right now, I've been up for almost 48 hours now with extreme pains in my throat and right ear. My mom came and got me out of school yesterday (Monday) and I got some sleep, but woke back up to more pains in my ear. It hurts to swallow my saliva too!

My ear is in so much pain right now I have no idea what to do im13 and I've tried hydrogen peroxides and antibiotics but they don't work and I also used hot towel to see if that works but nothing will work for me!!!! I cant sleep !!!! I'm in pain I don't know what to do

It's 3:30 in the morning and I haven't been able to sleep all because of my ear hurting. I don't know what to do.i woke up yesterday afternoon from a nap and my ear felt clogged and a little paint he next day I woke up with even worse pain so I tried ear wax removal and it didn't work, then later I tried vinegar and still I was in pain so then finally I took earache pain relive drops on I think it might have made it worse.pls help I don't know what to do I've been taking Tylenol and it doesn't help . I haven't been able to sleep properly and the pain is excruciating

Ugh this ear ache hurts so bad and I took pain pills but this sucker won't go away and. Now I wanna rip this dang ear off

well our going to get ifecations that a bad idea so stopn a beter way go to the docter see what day say in get it cheek out and if theire a proble thay will give you medican

You don't be scared and go my ear is killing the only

Im having the SAME THING! I dont know if we have olive oil. And ive already tried painkillers! Is the doctor the only option?!?!

I have it right now, do you still have it Guest