I went deaf in my left ear for an untreated ear infection. Go to the doctor if it hurts this bad!!

MY EAR HURTS SO BAD AND I am in bed bawling my eyes out and I went to the doctor yesterday about that ear and now today is hurts like c**p. WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOOO

I'm 13 as well as some of you, and my right ear is throbbing. It's 2 in the morning and I haven't slept all night because of the pain. Is it an ear infection or something else? What should I do?

As you can probably guess similarly my ear hurts and I can't sleep. I would definitely recommend over the counter ear drops from a pharmacist to help with the pain along with ibuprofen or something similar (as I am using myself right now), however don't use ear drops if you have perforated your ear drum! and see a doctor if the pain persists because it may be an ear infection or something else. Good luck to everyone who will likely come across this thread as I did.

yep, same many times. The last time I had an ear infection I took a course of antibiotics for it, but then it seemed to move to my throat and I had strep throat so had to do another course of antibiotics.

I have this BAD ear

Omg same, it's so painful

OMG Yes I have the exact same thing when my throat hurts then my ear really hurts

Did you get water trapped in your ear? Does it ring? If it rings and feels like pressure, you might have "Swimmer's ear." You need to see a doctor. :-)

my ear hurts to and i am crying my eyes out i am 11 help

Well. Im 14. it was around 6:30am, and i started to feel something in my ear. At first i thlught it was a bug but i was wrong. I couldnt sleep at night anymore. I had to wake up at around 2:56am just to drink some water. It feels like a firework went off in my ear everyday And it can also feels like ur ear will pop very bad. Warm towels and hydrogen perioxide did the trick.

My ear hurts really bad at night time and its annoying and scares me that i have something wrong with me but it seems like alot of people have the same problem in the same age group also i went to the doctors and they said NO infection so im scared i have been taking ear drops and they helped a little so maybe take ear drops

I have a really bad ear ache I can't sleep on it and it kills and I don't know wat to do it hurts so bad it hurt to even just swallow Silvia and eat

If it's hurting inside of your ear and you've been to a pool or something that means the water has made the wax all screwed up. What you can do is get some vegetable oil (Or any oil I used vegetable oil) Get some swissprrs and put it on the swissprrs and just push it in your ear. DO NOT push far into your ear! Move the swissprrs around and your ear and wax should come out. When you've finished that your ear will still hurt if it keeps hurting go and see a doctor.

This is exactly how I feel!!