Someone help my ear hurts bad!!

Use hydrogen peroxide and wait till you hear cracking and popping.. :p

hahahaha haha haha

Ikr guess she didn't think that through lol

Yes same hear

Kinda like me

I'm ten and I've been crying and hurting its got so bad my whole head hurts and I can't swallow to some one pls help me

My ear is absolutely killing me I went in the bath earlier on today and omg I feel like dying it hurts that bad I literally have no clue what to do I’m 13 btw can someone plz reply I’m begging you thx.

You might have swimmers ear

I think i might have that . Had a cough and cold for a week and just got in bed tonight and then my ears started throbing to the point where i can't sleep

Ya what do I do its been hurting for almost a week but it really bad now I have been crying and can't wake up parents . help!!!!

For the pass month I started having this weird feeling in my left ear as days where passing the weird feeling becomes a heavy vibration with pain that stop me in my tracks....I don't know what it is & I am hurting so much....Help

I am only 11 years old and this has been going on for about a week. It started a few days after I got off a plane if that matters. I was on spring break and I came back yesterday from Costa Rica and I live in the states could that have anything to do with it? I was swimming a lot to, and at first thought it was water so I put swimmers ear drops in it to get the water I thought was in my ear and it stung so bad. When I got back it didn’t unpop and is clogged on top of pain that is making me cry

Same here. I am 13 and my ear hurts so bad at night that I would be crying all night and I wouldn’t be able to sleep and my parents would be asleep and I wouldn’t want to wake them. I just stay in my room and I would just cry because I ear hurt so so badly. Any ideas on how to be able to sleep when having an earache? Or any ideas on how to make it go away so that I could sleep? I already tried taking medicane and it didn’t work so I don’t know what to do.

You might have swimmer ear