My right ear really really really really hurts and I don't know what to do and it is painful

Once I went swimming on holiday, and when I got home, I felt this dull pain in my ear.I was hoping it would get better the next day, but it got even worse! I woke up at midnight last night and couldn't get back to sleep, I had to wake up my mum to get me panadole. It still hurts as I write this, anyone go any ideas to make my pain go away, or at least soothe it?

Stop being scared yhu have a flashlight so use it

omg the same, my eaar hurts so bad i cant sleep and im just sitting here crying

Sameee I feel u. I'm 13. Mines hurts so bad if I look for cotton balls or olive oil everyone will wake up from the noise

Kind of... My right is is in so much pain and my right side of my throat hurts. I have been crying for ages and I can't sleep. It hurts so f**king bad. I wanna go to the doctors but I also don't

I'm 13 years old and it's 1:25 am right now and I can't fall asleep my earache is horrible and I need help

I have a really bad earache. I woke up at 10:30pm crying because it hurt so bad and I asked for medicine but it didn't help much. I'm going to the doctors tomorrow. I can't sleep and I'm struggling to keep my eyes open.... HELPPP!!

I just woke up at 5:00 in the morning and my ear has never hurt this badly in my life. I have had a fever recently and before I had no problems with my ear. Someone please help! IT HUUURTS!

Help me I am 13 my ear is pounding it hurts when I swallow when I cough and when I burp and I am still crying and it's 1:34 am plz write back fast

walgreens or cvs throat antiseptic spray numbs you no more hurt

I recommend put a hot wash cloth on your ear and just lay there until it cools down. Ibproohn works too

my ear hurts and don't now what to do please let me know because it really hurts too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 11and my ear hurts so bad that I can't sleep what do I do its been hurting for 3 days

Grab a heat pack,wrap it in a tea towel,and lie down with your ear on the heat pack.