hi,iam 15 and iam a little scared,i have had several chances to lose my virginity,but i always chicken out because of this problem i have.every time i get an erection my foreskin doesnt retract,i try to force it but my penis is too thick to retract the foreskin over it.now will this hurt while having sex because iam able to masturbate with no problems.thanks in advanced

It might hurt because the foreskin might be forcefully pulled down during sex. You better fix this before you start having sex.

You could see an urologist to get this corticosteroid cream and to be shown how to retract your foreskin in order to loose the foreskin opening.

Okay, I'm new to this board but I'm seeing a lot of this problem for not being able to pull back foreskin with an erection or with out. Well I'm here to tell anyone with this problem that it's okay and you don't need to be scared.

I'm 29 years old and I've lived my entire life not being able to retract my foreskin. I've fathered 2 children and have lead an active sex life since my teens with no complaints ether from my wife or from myself. I've never once pulled back my foreskin for sex or to masterbate. Never. I didn't even know my foreskin was supposed to retract until I was way in to my late teens. I mean, I'd heard the term "roll back the foreskin" but I had no idea what the hell people where talking about. I remember once when I was about 6 or 7 I "rolled" back my foreskin once. It was tight and it hurt so I never did it again.

Decades years later I'm pretty sure I've been delt a double whammy as I have a short frenulum (the piece of tissue that connects the foreskin and the head of the penis) as well as Phimosis (when the foreskin is too tight to retract down the penis) and yet I have no complaints what so ever about my sexual experience. Entering a vagina is no troubles at all. My foreskin doesn't get forced back and really shouldn'd as long as your partner is wet due to arousal and foreplay (but you can you lube too). I'm able to get an erection just fine even though my foreskin can't be retracted and I'm able to ejaculate with no troubles and my penis sensitivity is just fine.

Woo! That's a lot about my penis. I just wanted to lay it all out there about my life and make sure I covered everything. You don't have to be worried about not being about to pull back your foreskin. Don't listen to people that say you need to have circumcision, it's absolutly not true. Don't do it! At most you can consider having frenuloplasty but there are other ways of treating it if it really bothers you.

You can stretch the skin of your penis by gently pulling/rolling it as far as it can go. Don't force it, just do it gently and slowly and don't make it go farther then it can. I helps to flex you penis when you've rolled the foreskin as far you can take it as it will cause it to swell ever so slightly and will help with the stretching process. I have actually been trying this and for the first time ever since I was 6 I'm now able to retract my foreskin when I'm soft with no troubles and to a small extent when I'm erect. It took me about 4 weeks to get to this point doing what I just described everyday (in the shower mostly as the water keeps the penis wet).

Be warned though. The head of your penis will be hyper sensitive due to the fact that it hasn't been exposed to sex, masterbation or anything really. That's okay too as it will get used to it and it won't be an issue after a while.

That's pretty much everything I can say on this topic. I hope I've helped answer some questions, but if you have any more feel free to ask and I'll be happy to help.

Again, as I've stated in the beginning, it's okay, don't worry. You're penis will be fine, trust me.

Hondo

thanks hondo you did help me,i like you have never pulled back my foreskin,but i have one more question,when having sex do you recommened using extra lube since iam uncercumcised?

Well, I'm glad I could help TFS ^_^. As far as using lube, I wouldn't worry about using extra lube, but using a little wouldn't hurt until you're confident with your penis and your partner. If you don't have any lube just make sure your partner is wet enought from foreplay and general arousal and you shouldn't have any problems.

Again, if you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll be happy to answer what I can.

Hondo

Cant roll the foreskin back here either. Can't do it when Im soft either. Is this really a problem I should go to my GP for or just let it go and be happy as I once was until some female told me I'll have problems sooner or later.

You can go see a doctor if it really bothers you, but I have lived my whole life thus far and not told a doctor and my life has been absolutly fine. You say you where happy before some one told you you would have "problems"? Well, I say just continue to be happy with the way your penis is if it never bothered you. I started to try and roll back my foreskin mostly out of curiosity sake. Not because someone told me to do so.

I don't think it's a problem. Most will say that you can't keep your penis clean with your foreskin always over it, but I say bull c**p. I never had a problem with having an unclean penis. Penises (and vaginas) are very good at keeping them selves clean. They're desinged to be that way.

I wouldn't worry if I where you. Some people say that guys should get circumcised because they'll have "problems". Hog wash, bull c**p and lies. You're penis will be just fine. I've lived almost 30 years of my life so far with no worries about my penis.

And no offense to your friend but, she doesn't have a penis so how would she know about the "problems" you might have sooner or later. Hmm?

wow!! I am 18 years old.. never really knew about foreskin until tonight.. after readin all this.. I know what needs to be done!! ive never tried pulling my skin back ever.. like you.. I never knew a darn thing about this!! XD I almost feel silly! but anywayz.. I think i'll try this soon enough.. I just hope I don't run into a problem.. but anywayz.. i'll get back to you guys if something comes up that I need help with!! thanks again 8)

Well my husband can roll back his foreskin, very gently and carefully, for cleaning but he doesn't for sex. I think sometimes it gets rolled back during sex but it doesn't bother him when it does happen. But it usually causes him annoyance later. For the most part though we use condoms because we really don't want to get pregnant right now (I'm on oral BC too). And he just puts it on without the foreskin rolled back and the condom actually holds him in place and I think it feels better to him in the long run.

Lately we've been having those pesky "problems" someone else mentioned. I seem to dry his foreskin out and it causes a lot of pain due to the cracking skin. Condoms prevent this problem due to no contact. We never had this problem before. I think I had a yeast infection that I didn't know about and that might be the culprit to our problem. Have you had any problems like this Hondo?

I havent pulled my foreskin back yet..but im askin after it is pulled back...is it easy to put it back to normal ? ? :(

this is the post i have been looking for!!

I am 13 years old and im really self concious about my foreskin, it is long and covers my head fully erect or soft. i manadged to ask one fried about it and he said he has no problem pull back his foreskin so the head is exposed, i am slightly concerned because i feel really uncomfortabel and it hurts and little if i pull back, also i can't really pull it back to expose the head that much, only to a small extent.

should i just roll it back gently each day until it goes back as much as it can?

thanks

Hey im 14 Male

I was just wanting a answer
I cant fully pull my foreskin back over the head ( about half way )
So do i just rinse it with water when its half way back
Will that get rid of all the Seamon ??

hi,iam 15 and iam a little scared,i have had several chances to lose my virginity,but i always chicken out because of this problem i have.every time i get an erection my foreskin doesnt retract,i try to force it but my penis is too thick to retract the foreskin over it.now will this hurt while having sex because iam able to masturbate with no problems.thanks in advanced but what if i am to scared to ask my parents to go and get the cream or to take me to the doctors....

hi,iam 15 and iam a little scared,i have had several chances to lose my virginity,but i always chicken out because of this problem i have.every time i get an erection my foreskin doesnt retract,i try to force it but my penis is too thick to retract the foreskin over it.now will this hurt while having sex because iam able to masturbate with no problems.thanks in advanced AND CANT TELL MY MOM OR DAD TO TAKE ME TO THE DOCTORS OR TO GET THE CREAM SO WHT DO I DO.........

HI 15 AND A MALE ,Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:48 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi,iam 15 and iam a little scared,i have had several chances to lose my virginity,but i always chicken out because of this problem i have.every time i get an erection my foreskin doesnt retract,i try to force it but my penis is too thick to retract the foreskin over it.now will this hurt while having sex because iam able to masturbate with no problems.thanks in advanced but what if i am to scared to ask my parents to go and get the cream or to take me to the doctors.... WILL THIS AFFECT PUBERTY BECAUSE I HAVE NOT OPENED OR CLEANNED MY PENIS AND I HAVE A SMALL PENIS AND IM 15 AND I HAVE A GIRL VOICE BUT I GET HARD SOMETIMES PLZ WRITE BACK