Heyy guys,

I am 14 years old and I live near London. I am a pretty average teen-ager with a wicked set of mates and a great school! But as you all know as your getting older you go through puberty and start to masturbate and so on... atm I am not in a sexual relationship but i am at the age that i want to start one :-) I am only worried about one thing. Flacid my penis is about 2 inches and erect is about 5 inches. But my foreskin wont retract! I am worried that when i do have sex it will hurt or will put the girl off :-( Anyways i can move my foreskin freely but it just wont go over the head of my penis. I am just wondering if this is normal and safe, and what are your opinions? I masturbate about 4 times a week and can orgasm and ejaculate perfectly well. I am wondering in you could give me your advice and opinion on methods of how to get my foreskin to retract without making a big fuss with doctors :$ hehe. I am nervous about this so please be nice :-) . Considering all this, i am only 14 and am physically looking quite young for my age and think im going through the first stages of puberty atm. Do you think i should see puberty though and see what happens to my foreskin or should i do something now? ;-)

Many Thanks, please reply

Maxyy :-)

hi maxyy

i am 16 and i used to have the same problem when i was your age, if your foreskin will retract when it is flacid then pull it back and sit in a hot bath, but if it wont retract when flacid then slowly pull it back a little way each day when both flacid and erect and hopefully you will be able to gradually ease it back and it sould be normal after this. it should be fixxed within 6 months and if it hurts then carry on because this is normal.

hope this helps