Hi I'm 16 years old and have just slowly eased into peeling back my foreskin over my head and glan. It was not sore as I did it slowly and stretched it slowly and I found smegma under it the further I went and I slowly went down to it and tried cleaning it away and then it suddenly just rolled back over my head for the first time ever. There was a lot of smegma and it was kind of uncomfortable because my penis was flaccid and all the foreskin was rolled up under the head and covered in smegma. I spat on my penis head and rubbed it in for lubrication to try clean it as the head was very sensitive.I cleaned a little of the smegma up but I need to have a soothing bath to do it so it isn't painful.I then tried pulling the foreskin back up over the head but it was very awkward and strange.It rolled back up and over then the little bit at the end of my foreskin was sort of sucked in and it was like a ginger snap roll around the head of my penis.I then gently rolled it back down slowly and it was slightly painful but not majorly when I retracted it straight back I had to do it on an angle or kind of sideways.I cleaned more smegma up and then I decided to put it back up and try erect but apparently it is suppose to automatically retract on it's own when it was erect but it was painful and I had to slowly pull it back well roll it back myself and it was sore because it went tight as the penis head swelled but that is strange because when flaccid the foreskin is rolled up and banked up against the head but when erect it struggles to retract and is tight. What do I do and is something wrong?

Nothing's wrong, just keep stretching it. Why are you trying to clean it dry? You need water to dissolve the smegma and help remove it. It may or may not retract by itself during an erection, mine never has. Doesn't matter either way.

I'm not there was just lots of lumps I flicked off. Umm it hurts to masturbate with the foreskin rolled back its tight and sore