Hi. Just recently my best friend complained on sore breasts. She got me really worried because, supposedly, she has read somewhere that this could first sign of breast cancer.
She couldn’t find any lumps on them so, she doesn’t know what could cause this breast tenderness.
I told her that this could be normal thing because it can be triggered by some hormone peak which regulates menstrual cycle.
Any suggestion what this could be?

Well, like you have already said, it could be cyclical breast pain caused by hormone imbalance. Dietary changes have been found to help a proportion of sufferers including - a low fat, high carbohydrate diet, and low salt intake during the pre-menstrual period.
Breast pain is not usually a sign of breast cancer, especially if the pain is localized on both sides.
There are several other reasons. Water retention is often associated with breast tenderness. Even pregnancy isn’t excluded. Your friend should contact her GP and determine the right cause because it is the only way to be sure. So, if you want to help her, you could tell her that what ever is the cause, it isn’t anything serious!