I have had bumps like warts around my eyes for years and years...they itch sometimes.I have warts on my eye lids.They bother me pretty bad.Does anyone know what causes this?soeone told me one time it was a sign of high-colestral.I have no idea.Can anyone tell me?They are also on my face too.

Does anyone know what causes these bumps? I, too have them and would like to find out what causes these wart-like bumps.

Look up pictures of milia - it might be these. If it is these, they're trapped bits of sebum that the skin has grown over. To get rid of them the best way (though not everyone advises it!) is to lance them with a sterilised pin/needle and then gently massage the area, a small bead will pop out and that's it! They tend to occur around the eyes more often than anywhere else so with you saying they are around your eyes... anyway hope this helps.