My girlfreind recently had an abortion on the 20th may 2006 without telling me she was going to have an abortion. She's told me and i have tryed to support her through this hard time but now she blames me saying i should of known she was pregnant. Her mother is an x-nurse and anti- abortion so no one knows about the abortion apart from us too, but she's started to threathin me that she is going to kill her selve... can anyone give me any advice or websites which will give me information on effects after abortion so i can help her....

If you truly want to help her, then let her know that you LOVE HER, and that she is NOT A BAD PERSON.

The after effects of abortion are DIFFERENT FOR EVERYONE...

BUT here is a NON RELIGIOUS SITE that helps with healing!

http://afterabortion.com/

MOST OTHER sites are pro life and try to make women feel badly..THIS is a helpful site, and many women on here have had an abortion.

SHE IS BLAMING YOU, but it is not your fault.HOW WERE YOU SUPPOSED TO EVEN KNOW?

This is part of the cycle of healing, her being mad at you..PLEASE try and not be mad with her for feelig this way.