What is the quickest way to go?I've had enough of this life.To you, stranger on the internet, it's beeen nice sharing my last day with you.

Dont do it! there is so much in this life to live for- things you may not even know about yet. Talk to me 
Ambi x

PLZ DONTT!!!! YOU NEED TO STAY HERE I LOVE YOU

Listen - you need to try to talk to someone!!!  I can imagine how you must bee feeing - but try to talk to someone about it.  You can call 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) or visit the Suicide Prevention Lifeline website for resources to help you!  Please do that for us!

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

DO NOT DO IT!!! WE NEED YOU HERE!!! YOU HAVE A LOT TO LIVE FOR!!! THINK ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY MEMBERS, TEACHERS, SCHOOL KIDS, CHURCH COMMUNITY, SO ON AND SO FORHT WILL MISS YOU AND WILL BE IN MISERY THAT YOU ARE NOT HERE TO BE WITH THEM!!!! DO WHAT THE GUY ABOVE ME SAID!!!! GET HELP TO STAY HERE!!! YOU COULD BE OUR FUTRUE PRESIDENT!!! YOU COULD FIND THE CURE FOR CANCER!!! WHO KNOWS WHAT YOU COULD DO, BUT WITHOUT, SO MANY THINGS WILL NOT HAPPIN, AND YOU WILL PUT OTHERS IN MISERY TOO!!!!! But if you do it, just make sure you have a letter or something with why you did it and what you think of everyone and all, and may God and Christ Jesus help you and Bless you in this time of need!!!! JUST PLEASE DO WHAT THE GUY ABOVE SAID!!!! AND PRAY FOR HELP, LIKE I DID FOR YOU!!! I do not even know you, but I am praying for you to get help!! We all care for you and want to help you!!! PLEASE DO WHAT THE GUY ABOVE SAID AND DO NOT DO COMMIT SUID!! PLEASE!!!!

Please. Don't do it. People care. Please, don't. If you need someone to talk to please, email me. _[removed]_

Please don't go. Yout have so much to live for, love. You are wonderful and amazing. I love you. Please don't give up. <3

you shouldn't it's not worth it.

don't do it!! talk to me and il try and help!

Don't do it! I know how you feel I really do! I almost did it once after I was raped cuz I had enough of my life. Don't do it really I totally regret trying to do it! PLEASE DON'T! If you want to talk to me you always are welcome just please don't! I understand!

Stop nothing or no one should make you feel the need to end your life. Dont let no one or whatever problems have you like that. Overcome, it may take time what ever you are going through but do not waste your life. You may not see the good in you but im sure there are people who have and who still do. What ever the problem it can be overcome, I promise. Nothing is that bad. Atleast your not one of these children who are dying and suffering from cancer and suffer from undescribable pain everyday until they finally die.  Life probably isnt that bad for you and you have so much of a life left and so much to do you do not realize it now. If you survive this, and be smart not to kill yourself, you will look back when you are older with a wife or kids and just you and amazing friends(true friends) and you think how stupid you were to even think about ending your life. Im telling you its all in your head and whatever the situation is its not that bad. I promise if you kill yourself it will be much much worse. And when you kill yourself theres no getting out. But you can make things better now while you are alive. You are a person and you mean a lot, do not down yourself, I am sure you are wonderful.

Life is a gift, and to rid of it is a waste. We're all alive for a reason, we all have a purpose. I personally dont know what your going through, but I would like ot help and listen to you. Life isn't easy, you may be going through some really shady stuff right now. But you dont have to end your life. As God's child, your are a brother/sister to me. I love you and I pray for you every night. I ask you to stay and enjoy the beautiful gift of life which God has given you. We all have a purpose here on earth, for that same reason we all belong her, please dont take your life. I love you.<3