Hi, im 15 and expecting. i done some research on the internet and everything was positive, the doctor said it was negatve but i think it was too soon to tell. im still with the father but hes thretning suicide. i really need some help as i cant take it all.

Kia

hi

r u sayin the dad is goin to commit suicide if u have the baby

cos if so he doent care about u or how u feel. he is only thinkin bout himself. and i think somthin like this is somethin u have to make your own mind up about

no1 else can make the decision for u they can advise u and i am happy to do so if u have any questions uu would like answering.

but it is your decision as it is your body.

hope this helps and if u have any question just reply to this and i will do my best to answer all of them.

i wish u the best of luck

p.s. i now how it feels to b in your position and it can b hard to choose

contact me if u would like anymore advice

What do you mean everything was positive but the doctor said it was negative? You might be worrying for nothing. Did you take a home pregnancy test that came out positive? OR did you look at symptoms on the internet and just figure you were pregnant?

Bermondsey, it is really nice of you to offer her some help. And you said you know that how it is to be her position. I hope that you both are doing ok, and that you will share informations with her. It is good to know that you can ask someone for an advise, and that you are not alone out there. It can be hard world, and people do feel left all alone. But you have shown here that there is always someone that will try to help you.
To 15-pregnant-terrified: I'm also little confused, you say that you think your pregnant but doctor said that test was negative? How are you doing now?

omg men are so stupid! my opinion as tell your perents tell his parents this is some thing no teen wents to here, but they are your best bet. tell his perents what he is doing it is sosososo rong. im 16 my bf is 19. i might be preganate, i told my mom and she still there for me. i live so deep in the ghetto that it is unbeleavable. most of the people i no have babys with no daddy. my bf mom has 7 kids in a 3 bedroom trailer and no daddy anywhere . its kinda say but what im trying to say is dont worry about him, only just you. any male can be a sperm doner to your egg but it takes a real man to be a father. try to work it out with him if that fails best bet is to move on his stress is not worth it trust me....i no. it ill be ok i promiss

Well Nicky I have to agree with you. It takes a real man to be a father. Your mother is very good person and she did not turn her back on you. She knows that you need her now and that she is the one that can help you. You have to be very thankful to her. Is your boyfriend with you or has he flee? I hope that he understand that this is something that you need to go through together. He should not leave you alone in this.

i no. i love my mom so mutch. well ma and my bf have bean 2 gether for 4 years tomarrow.june 9th 2009. i was 12 he was 14. now he 18 im 16 and wer still not doing good. we might move on, but we still love each other...just not in love. anyway you dont need a man in your life to take care of your baby. do you have good friends...they can be veary supportive. your mom,aunt,sister, your nighbor, and if non of then a councler,teacher any1 people are out there to help you you just half to ask ;-) im hear...lol if you want to talk to me.... but itll b ok. and if your not prego of if something happens you chould be more carefull. try a teen clinic. they supply condoms birthcontrol(try to avoid the shot. it made me gain a lot of weight and i couldent have a baby.it stops your piriod. its scary...) the pill is good if you forget to take it 1 day tho that day you could get prego...u the patch is an option i dont no mutch adout it you should look up info.k.i.t.(sorry bout the spelling lol :$ )good luck ;-)