Hi
Last week my Girlfriend came over and we "Hooked Up" if you get what I mean but we didn't have sex or anything of the sort. Now she's saying that she took a pregnancy test and I was positive. This is the second time that she has said this and to be perfectly honest Im sick of it. I want to leave her but what if she is Pregnant and she says to her parents that its mine when it isn't... I know that its illegal to have sex at my age Im 14 if you were wondering. What should I do? Please Help

Mornin Josh,

If you are certain that you two DID NOT have intercourse, then the obvious is...this is not your baby, period. And to be perfectly honest with you, i don't think that she is even pregnant. Did she take the test in your presence? Probably not, right?

Am i that old that i don't understand the kid's lingo today? Hooked up to me kinda means just that, that there was some kind of sexual activity, or does it mean that all you did was kiss and ????? I don't know.:$  Anyway......she sounds like she wants your attention, and in doing so, she drops the pregnancy bomb when she feels that you may want to break it off with her. Where by her telling you that she is pregnant she knows you won't go any where. Did you tell her that you didn't ant to see her anymore the first time she claimed that she was pregnant?

I know you are quite young but you must get a grip and realize what a mistake that you could be making. Sex at your age is a tad to early, if you ask me. But who am i to judge you?  You must talk to this girl and remind her that you two have not had intercourse, if you are 100% sure of that. Only the 2 of you know the truth. In the meantime, if you feel that you MUST engadge in sex, please wear a condom, really. Not only are you preventing an unwanted pregnancy but you are protecting yourself from a nasty STD.

The furthest Ive been with her is a hand job but that was over 1 month ago. This is the second time we have dated the first time she cheated on me so i made a big thing about it and she broke up with me... We got back together only after she swore to me she would never cheat again. I think she may of cheated again should i just end it?

Well, I think if there's no trust theres no use for a relationship...

just end it. if you are sure you didn't have sex ,and she is definitely pregnant, then she has obviously cheated. firstly, ask her to retake the pregnancy test. second, talk to her ask her again and again and again. thirdly, check her texts.