My girlfriend has bipolar she has up and down moods , but she is happy for a long period if things are going her way is this normal bipolar!!!!

I have a child to her and two children to a previous partner but my partner finds it difficult to deal with but she is better now than before, we dont live together but every time i talk about my other kids and that i want to spend time with them she kicks off i do my best with her i support her she never wants me to stay over because she thinks she is scared of me over nothing , she thinks that i am always going to cause an argument .

All i ever talk about is us and are we going to be ok etc and she sees that as me pressuring her i love her but am close to walking away.

Is this normal bipolar?

Yes, extreme ups & downs with sudden, not necessarily explained changes/shifts is very common. It can last weeks at a time or only a few hours... It is also common that bipolar sufferers might have anxiety issues or panic attacks. I, for example, recently was on the verge of a panic attack... I was irritable, I don't even remember if I was manic or depressive at the time, but my mom and I barely had a disareement about something (not even a real argument) & I felt afraid like she was going to hit me. I couldn't explain why, and she can't understand it, so it just made her more upset which just made me feel worse, like I was about to take my kid & just leave to go nowhere... but it happens. You can do your best to be supportive & help her find a medication that actually helps (even if it just keeps the lows a little higher & the highs a little lower)... If she does experience a panic attack, the best thing to do is (if hyperventilation occurs) offer a brown paper bag & give her some space... It doesn't matter how innocently caring a person seems when you are having that kind of issue - even my little sister (when I was younger) trying to give me a cool, damp cloth to put on my forehead, just freaked me out & I had to ask her to leave... I know that it is hard to deal with from the outside when you don't know what to do, but it is difficult on the inside too... Catch her in a good mood to casually talk about options and if she would like you to help her... Don't approach on a low or she will just get lower or extremely pissed, & don't try to talk to her like you're the doctor or a parent or better than her. It isn't her fault... Bipolar disorder is an actual CHEMICAL IMBALANCE... good luck! please let me know how things go!

hi there again things still carry on to be hard , she thinks i am an alcoholic and all i want is for her to accept me for who i am. I used to drink a lot but now am into my fitness am nearly a qualified pt but when i try tell her i am not something she thinks i am it turns into her raging again.

The other day we was in the car and all i want to do is be honest with her and tell i would like a beer now and again like bbqs and things like that but its as if she feels out of control so it ended up her jumping out the car and wanting to get run over baring in mind our boy is in the car so i drive off and leave her to chill but she never comes around later she just ignores me i love her but i wish i could leave her but i find it so hard its like an obsession .

If i left her she would hate and shes not mature enough to deal with it so her way of dealing with things is keep her mind occupied sleeping with someone else drinking etc and all she has to do is pick up the phone ring me and tell me how she really feels but she doesnt do that i love her and am to easy with her but i give her the benifit of the doubt because of her condition.

i have bypolar and my boyfriend just keeps loving me.
i take all my meds from the Doctor but just had a 3 day epsodie.
I told my boyfriend of two years from the start.
i really do not know why he says with me.
i get very angry and destroy all my things in my home.
i need help for myself and my suffering boyfriend.