I am a white male, 23 years old, regularly smokes cigarettes and drinks. No other drugs besides when I was prescribed to adderall which I took for about a year and stopped due to heart problems which I told my doctor about but she didn't care about... (whole other story) But I suddenly started having moments in which I would say I have almost vertigo sickness. I become very dizzy and nauseous. I don't know if I am nauseous because of the spinning or a symptom itself. It becomes very hard to think clearly due to this, it feels almost as if I'm drunk but sober at the same time. The first night it started I had a glass of wine, I felt the feeling I have now but thought it was because of drinking alcohol. The next morning I awoke to a painful migraine added on top of what felt like still feeling drunk. Basically a bad hangover. I used to drink beer relatively fast and feel buzzed but never drunk. I hated being drunk and never raced to get drunk. Onl to have a slight to heavy buzz. The problem is this has been happening at work or at home when obviously not drinking. I stopped out for one drink last night and the first two sips it hit me right away so I only had that one and left. But I am at work atm and it's happening again (maybe the 7th time since it started probably 7days ago, so one time each day with or w/o alcohol) can anyone explain to me what could be happening to me? I usually stick through the pain but this is worrying me as I think something in my body is failing and I am actually sick. Please help

Also, I think I drink water enough water that I do believe my urine should not be dark yellow but it still is. I've noticed this a couple times where I was expecting to see it not be as dark but still was.

One last thing if forgot to mention, I have been terribly stressed out at work and tried looking my symptoms up online before this and they said this might be because of this but I find it hard to believe that I'm having trouble standing and feel ill cause I'm stressed at work.
-yeti