hey, im 13 all my friends always go out drinking and having a laugh...i have never had the guts to do this..is there any consequences to drinking such stuff as cider and beer? if so would it do me much harm to do it once in a while?

Drinking is bad period. but people do it anyway. I would not advise you to go drinking but as I'm not supposed to lecture you, but give you the facts, it won't harm you, now. Alcohol is very destructive to the brain and the liver. One beer is fine just don't start binging drinking 12-15 at a time. no drunk driving or public intoxication. Just be safe about it. But again at 13 I would tell you not to do it.

One beer leads to another beer that leads to another beer, and before you know it, you have aquired a taste for it.
You wouldn't mean for it to get out of control, it just takes over.
I was broght up by a family of alcoholics. My mom started when she was 14, as booze was always in the house.
She was a raging drunk by the time she was 16.
The majority of my fam died with complications from alcohol.
My x son in laws little twin brothers are 15, they are drunk all the time.

Whatever...it's up to you.

YES. Stay away from beer! Many people get into drinking habits at a young age, and you are much too young to drink. Please, don't drink! You can get addicted to it. Every once in a while it's okay, but really, you're only a teenager. Don't get into that habit. It's bad for your health.
Your friends are just giving into to peer pressure. Find other friends; they seem like a bad influence. Be the smart one of the group and say NO to alcohol.

Don't drink alcohol. I am 17 years old and have gotten drunk. I don't drink very often at all, like maybe I'll have a shot of vodka or jager every month. I don't really like how it makes me feel don't even like being drunk, but once in a blue moon I'll be so stressed out and have to have something to calm me down. I am glad to say I am not addicted to alcohol, however I'm more of a hippie pot smoker addict because it doesn't make me feel sick. I'm quitting the pot, so my life will improve. I have so much to look forward to. Wish me luck. Stay away from beer, it's not worth getting addicted to it. You can die from alcohol withdrawals, and they are not fun. You are getting yourself into a horrible life, maybe you can drink once in a while but whatever you do DONT DRINK every day!

i started drinking at a very young age. i first got drunk when i was 10. i started drinking alot when i was 12/13. once a month turned into once a week and then it turned into everyday. quitting was very hard and i regret it. if you can honestly control yourself then go ahead. it's actually fun but be carefull because i started with beer and wine too. good luck! I hope you don't get addicted.

Jesus Christ, you sound like a teacher, just let him go with his gut.

I'm 13 and I've never been drunk
I drink about half a litre of 3% beer a day. But I just can't get drunk.
The most I had in a night was 1 shot of vodka, 2 gin and tonics, a 6% pint of beer and a glass of wine, and a shot of peach schnapps, and 2 bottles of panache. But still didn't get drunk. I just want to see what it is like but I can't

Don’t get addicted. But sometimes coolers or ciders don’t get you as drunk if you really wanna get drunk take atleast 4-5 shots of a bottle of vodka that’s 35% Alcohol but one thing don’t do is drink when your depressed/sad or anything like that I suggest drinking once in a while when there’s something going on like a party or your birthday. Drinking all the time is not good for physical or mental health. Oh yea btw I’m 13 too