Hi guys.. So I havent had much luck discovering what the issue with me is when I drink.. but hopefully by reaching out I can get some answers. 

So Im 22, have been drinking vodka since I was 19. Plain, raspberry, green apple.. all Smirnoff brand (found out that I cant even have one drink if the brand is Absolute because it makes my tummy turn). Everything has been fine in moderation. I get really drunk, I reap the consequences every now and then. Understandable. 

However, over the past month - I have found that no matter the amount I drink, I spend the next day throwing up every 10 minutes for 8 hours give or take. I thought it was alcohol poisoning until it happened again, and again. I either drink green apple vodka with regular lemonade.. or i drink raspberry with pink lemonade crystal light and water. both of these have caused me to have ridiculous puking episodes the next day - regardless of how much I drink. 

So this past Saturday I decided to try Bacardi - and mix it with fruit punch and orange juice. I had 3 drinks over the course of 4 hours (total of 3 shots) and was a little buzzed but stopped drinking and didn't have any drinks at the bar. I spent the next day, from 8 am to 3pm - throwing up! chills, sweats, everything. 

Im a picky drinker - i dont like beer, i dont like the taste of booze unless i dont even know im drinking it (already wasted) so I need something (like vodka) that can be mixed with yummy fruity juices....

But now I just dont know whats wrong with me or what to do next? Help!

Have you considered that it may be your liver? Or one/both of your kidneys?

It's quite possible that your body simply doesn't tolerate alcohol the way it used to.

This happened to me. 

I now typically drink less than once per week, 2-3 drinks is pretty much my limit. I'm 23.

You need water. Its dehydration. One thing alcohol does is robs your body of vitamins, minerals and water. I don't drink anymore but if I'm working outside and don't hydrate well enough by night my chest flutters.