Hi. I’m male, in mid 40s and I work out twice a week. My heart starts around 80 and easily reaches 155 but without any hard breathing or workout feeling. II can stay like this more than 30 minutes but the effect is the same. Why does my heart rate go up without feeling any hard pressure, breathing or workout?

Your breathing is not so tightly connected to your heart rate. Generally it is, but it is more connected to your lungs than to your heart. When you exercise (run, play soccer or basketball…) your heartrate goes up which increases your blood flow providing more oxygen to your muscle. Also, your breathing rate will increase to provide enough oxygen for the blood “to distribute”. If you high volume lungs, than you probably will not experience “hard breathing”. On the other hand, if you have “small’ lungs, even with smaller heart rate you will experience hard breathing and even a chest pain.