For several years I have "lived" with itching legs and arms. I started in 2003 with my feet itching from deep within, an itch that could not be satisfied. After rubbing, scratching I then would place my feet in ice water to get them to stop. Now however, it is my legs and arms that itch so bad I bring blood trying to get to the source.

I've been to a Dermotologist who looked at me (not my legs or arms) and said, "It looks like you have been scratching". Upset isn't the word that described my heart.

I went to an allergist - who is so kind. He told me I had nerve ending damage. He didn't say from what, however he took me off all over the counter meds and eventually decided I was allergic to a lot of different meds. He put me on Lyrica 300mgs a day - I was easy for a short while, but now it has come back with furry and I am willing to go to Mayo Clinic or a research hospital for help. I don't need Marilyn Monroe legs, but I sure would like to wear skirts or shorts without being ashamed or self conscious of my legs.

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

[ quote="anonymous"]For several years I have "lived" with itching legs and arms. I started in 2003 with my feet itching from deep within, an itch that could not be satisfied. After rubbing, scratching I then would place my feet in ice water to get them to stop. Now however, it is my legs and arms that itch so bad I bring blood trying to get to the source.

Try Newton Homeopathics Eczema/Skin Care.. I take three drops when the itching starts and it stops it. Can be found at health food stores or call Newton at 18004487256. For me, it really works.