Can you HELP????

My little sister started her first period about a month ago and has yet to stop!!!

Unfortunately this is very common when young girls first start! It takes awhile for it to balance out! I know that isn't any help to her - bless her - but it WILL calm down! NOW if she is feeling faint or loosing too much blood she needs to see her doctor as this can be detrimental to her health! Tell her to carry extra pads with her ALL the time! And depending on her age, she might want to start using a tampon - there are teenager sizes - which are small and will protect the hymen! This will help control "accidents" As this happens to ALL women usually at the beginning! As long as she keep showering and wearing protection and if she uses tampons - to change those regularly then she will be fine soon! Good luck to her! Big hugs!