Me and my girlfriend just had sex today and when i orgasmd the first bit went inside her. she went to the bathroom and i think washed it out or something idk what she did. she is about a week into her 3rd month of kariva (birth control). whats the chance she will get pregnant? please help.

their is a 99% chance she is protected and a 1% she isn't but you can't wash out sperm as soon as they get in they start moving (unless the cells in the vagina killed them then your safe)

Yea i know about the 99% thing and all that. The thing im on the fence about is the day we had sex was only her 7th day into the pack. it says you should wait 7 FULL days until having sex. are we still protected or what?

If she had taken that seventh pill she should have the full 7 days protection working for her... I wouldn't worry about it so much but get her to take a test if she misses her period.

Thanks that does make me feel a little better. just the fact that she is on the pill makes me a lot less stressed than the times before accidents like this have happened. and btw this happened a hour or so before she took her pill. and i didnt ejaculate all of what came out in her just the first bit. the rest i got out before i could finish. i was about half way out when it came out.

Anyone else have comments on this matter? Im not particularly worried but im just hoping that the birth control does its job and such. And im a little worried that she might get pregnant due to the fact we had sex a hour or so before she took her 7th pill.

I dont think you have anything to worry about. When my fiance and i first met we were having sex all the time. and i wasnt on birth control at the time. I didnt start my birth control til two weeks in and never ended up pregnant. you are fine as long as she is taking it regularly then i dont think you have anything to worry about.

I had sex with my girlfriend... And pulled out before I ejaculated... Some precum got in her, and maybe a little more got in. I told her to stand up and she went to the bathroom and peed... What do I do?