How do I go about talking to him about it. We have been together for over a year, and the sex has been dwindling down fast. We might have sex one maybe twice a month. This wouldn't be as big a deal if he didn't jerk off every day. If I mention it to him he just denies it. I knows he dose it, he goes to the bathroom for a half hour and just says he was taking a poo. I have a hard time believeing he goes poo that many times a day, he never use to. I find porn on his phone, it's not even closed out as soon as you open safari it's in mid video, with maltipule tabs of it. I try to "catch" him by asking to look something up on his phone but he doesn't let me get on his phone after a bathroom trip. I have just told him up front that it makes me feel tarriable that he would rather do it him self in secret than just ask me for a hand/blow job, and I'm not asking him to have sex with me. I just don't know how to get him to talk to me and get him to stop.

i suggest once you have sex with him make him satisfy in the most special way that he could never forget in his entire life that is one thing in my mind right now i think he is more satisfy in watching porn movie while masterbating....