hyeee...
i wolud like to know if sperm penetrates through fabric?? i was wearing gstring with pantyhose while my bf is wearing underwear..while on his undrwear,he rubbed his penis towards my pantyhose at my vaginal area. no ejaculation occur but i think theres pre ejaculation fluid while he is rubbing n i had just a little fluid that came out..i would like to know if theres probability for pre ejaculation fluid to pass through his undrwear n enter vagina while we r both just a little wet.

the way you described it i think you have NOTHING to worry about! This is from a guy whose girlfriend is not on the pill, 2 years strong :)

I'm sure the original poster knows by now whether she became pregnant or not, and that she probably didn't, but it is absolutely possible, although very unlikely to become pregnant from pre-cum through two layers of fabric--especially if those layers were already wet with vaginal secretions. 

It is actually possible for even two virgins both wearing underwear to cause a pregnancy if sperm--from pre-cum or cum--manage to find their way to the egg. And sperm cells are determined little buggers! They are extremely tiny and would have no problem crossing fabric (which is why even a pinhole tear in a condom can make it fail--and pinholes are a lot smaller than the holes between the threads of fabric). However, they would then have to find their way into the vaginal opening, up the 4+ inches of the acidic vagina which is basically toxic to them,  get through the cervix, across the uterus, and into a fallopian tube and meet an egg that happened to be coming down at exactly the right time before the woman's body killed them as foreign invaders. Then they'd still have to manage to penetrate the coating on the egg. And once the egg is fertilized, it has to manage to successfully implant itself. When you think about it this way, it seems a wonder that anyone ever gets accidentally pregnant--but it obviously does happen, and it happens A LOT (not usually through clothes, though). So be careful and don't take any chances!

Further to the above, and just to make sure that there is no misunderstanding of my statement about the sperm and egg meeting up on the right days, there is no reliable way to predict ovulation for the purposes of pregnancy prevention--you can buy ovulation tests to help try to get pregnant, but they don't work the other way around. You know what they call people who depend on keeping track of the days of the month to figure out when a girl can become pregnant (otherwise known as "the rhythm method")? Parents!

More likely if he ejaculated while fully inserted, surface cum typically has low risk of causing pregnancy. I have often had intercourse with hubby penetrating me through my pantyhose and even while he was almost fully inserted when he ejaculated, my pantyhose acted as a semi-barrier and prevented deeper ejaculation. I didn't get pregnant but my pantyhose was a little stretched out in the crotch area after that.

Always a good idea to avoid sperm contact with the vagina. Even if you are mutually masturbating I would not work him off and then finish yourself off if you have semen on your fingers. Low risk but still a risk.

Murphy's law. If tying to avoid pregnancy you may get pregnant. If tying to get pregnant, often you will try for months and months and no dice. If you are not looking to get pregnant I would avoid any sperm contact with your vagina area.