I had my last normal period on may 27 2010. I always got it on the 27. Then mysteriously june 23, I had some light bleeding, well actually it was brown it really didnt look like my period, but it lasted 3 in a half days. I had been having unprotected sex with my significant other, but on july 7,2010 I had sexual intercourse with another man and 3 weeks later i found out i was pregnant. The ultrasound today told me i was 9 weeks and 5 days, but i was wondering if the ultrasound goes by the extra two weeks added, or could i have another mans child. please help me. confidential.

I believe that the time period on the ultra sound goes by the development of the fetus. So it is usually very accurate. If your worried about it, figure out the exact dates you have had unprotected sex with each man- then express your concerns with your physician. He or she will probably be able to ease your mind.

KayKay is right on there! Ultrasounds are very accurate. You need to talk to your doctor or counselor (yes we have these at all hopsitals etc for pregnant woman) And they can help you not only set up a DNA test but they can assist you in the best way possible to let your significant other know if he is not the father. Other than that, on a straight forward honest opinion, the first thing you need to do is let your significant other know that there is a possibility that he is NOT the father. Because if you dont tell him he will find out come DNA time. This will make things alot easier if he hears it from you first. Hope this helps! :-)