Hi I'm 14 but when I pull back my foreskin it's red and itches and to add to that there's yellow clumps of stuff I need help I don't know what to do

Hi, I had the same thing when I was your age. The itchyness is like thrush and you have this because you havent been cleaning behind your foreskin. On a daily basis, just pull your foreskin back and was it. the clumps will be losen eventually and remove. if you are fidning it hard you pull your foreskin back speak with your doctor. If the itchness doesnt ease up with in a week or so. go see your GP. remember its all confident.

The yellow clumps are called smegma – this material is made up of your body’s normal secretions, but when it is left to accumulate under the foreskin, it can cause itching and redness. It is important to clean it away carefully every day using warm water and a gentle cleanser. Don’t try to rub too hard at it or scrub it with a harsh soap, because that will just cause more irritation. If it continues to itch or burn, see a doctor, but it sounds like a minor issue that a lot of guys have. You can also try using a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to keep bacterial colonies in check and maintain the overall integrity of the penile tissue.