HELP!!! I'm 13 yrs old and I masturbate quite often. I have not had circumsicion and do not plan to. I don't want to tell my parents and I have lots of smegma buildup. My doctor's a creep so :/ I don't really know what to do here. I try to pull my foreskin back but it irritates and it kinda groszes me out to see a wet penis head with yellow on it. I need help and FAST!!! HELPPPP!!!! :(

Hi, How can we talk about your problem?

You need to tell your doc you got an infection on your penis.  He will give you some creams.  It's OK to tell your mom.  Trust me she will understand.

Note:  After you masturbate make sure you urinate and clean your penis.  If you don't the ejaculate will be food for bacteria.

Sure we can talk about it.

Thanks for the advice.

I just don't want my mom knowing that I'm masturbating that's all.

Afraid that's what you're going to have to do, work on it until it will retract. Get the foreskin stretched. Just don't force it. Then you can get it all nice and clean under there.

How do I clean it regularly.

Normally you would use soap and water and then be sure to get all the soap off and dry it. See if you can find this post. Think it might be helpful to you. Its penis glans super sensitive after dorsal slit, swelling, smegma. Pay attention to what njoynlife says. Think itll help.

The reason I wanted you to read that is because youll probably be in the same situation as the guy that started the post when you get your foreskin pulled back. Be hard to rub on the head to clean it. That will tell you what to do about it.

Let me give you another post you might find useful too. Its question about penis.

I can't really open up my foreskin completely because it's really just too tight.

Your mom probably knows you masturbate. Every normal kid does it. You don't have to tell your mom about masturbation just the infection.

It's something you'll have to work on. Did you check out those posts?

What article I don't know what your talkin about?