When i pull my foreskin back and look at my Glans(aka the head of the penis), the part of the Glans around the edge where it gets cover by your foreskin seems to be peeling off or i have a rash. Also i see like little white dots like the tip of a pimple ready to pop around the neck area of my penis and my Glans. Anyone know what it is or how can i heal it. Is it bad? I'm a virgin, but i do masturbate often. I would like to know if its anything serious. Thank You.

Your doctor can prescibe a mild creme,that will clear it up. And do a blood test to rule out an infection that may require anti-biotics.

Since you have not yet been sexually active, chances are that you have a minor infection or skin irritation. Treating for a fungal infection with an over-the-counter ointment may help; you should also keep the area under the foreskin clean, wash away any smegma, and let it dry before you pull the foreskin back into place. Applying a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can help to maintain your body’s natural chemical balance and keep the skin soft, clear and supple.