I am 16, uncircumsized. My penis is about 5 inches when erect, but the foreskin covers the head. When i pull the foreskin back it comes fairly easily (i can stretch it to make it easier) but the inside of the foreskin is attached to the head in a 'M' shape. Is this normal. I don't want to go to a doctor and i wont see my parents for another 4 months.

Please don't comment about length in comparison to you, i frankly could not care less.

no it is not the frenulum, and the adhesion or whatever it is is on the top, not the underside.

I'm sure that is normal but your parents should have got you circumcised.

what is an advantage of circumcision? I've heard it doesn't have any, and only 15% of men have it so if it did have an advantage surely more people would have done it?

Smegma dude Smegma

It lower's your chances of gaining HIV,

Hi. Since you are able to retract the foreskin without problems, you should have nothing to worry about. Once you become  sexually active, the adhesion will most likely disappear, and you will be able to retract the foreskin completely. If you have any pain, you should see a doctor, but everything sounds normal. Just keep it clean, of course, and try using a penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to moisturize and nourish the skin down there. Your size is totally normal, by the way.