Well, I'm 15, male and about 2 months ago found out that I need to clean under my foreskin, and I have been doing so.
Almost all of smegma has gone apart from some down the bottom near to where i pull my foreskin down to.
I don't know how to get rid of that bit, any help?
And also, I have seen some of the head of my penis is black, any ideas what it is?
Please Help me
thankyou

Hey,

Have you seen a doctor? I think if its not clearing up seeing a doctor would be your best bet as you dont want any infections to develop.

Most of the smegma has gone yes, there is a only a tiny bit left really
I'm more worried about the blackness. :S

Ok, when you say blackness do you mean your skin has turned black or the smegma

The actual penis! :S

I would definately advise seeing a doctor

Is it painfull by the way

I don't like that sorta thing though :-(
I don't like showing people, maybe stop masterbation for like a week, and see if it clears a bit?

Thats understandable that you may feel uncomfortable going to the doctors, as its a personal thing. It may be a bruise?

I'm going to leave it for like a week, cleaning everyday like usual, and not masterbate, and see if it clears up a bit
Then if not, i'l have to do something about it.

use a thin stick like a paper clip end and rub it a little after taking a shower. after you losen it, find the edge of the chunk so u can pull it out with the paper clip. it might be smelly lol i had ur problem