My Penis is little tilted towards towards left, but it's normal I guess. But the main problem is, the penis skin doesn't go backwards at all. Still I am a virgin but very soon, I am getting married. What should I do ?

Hi Logan,

It's normal for your penis to not be straight.  Many point left, right, up and even down.

If you can't retract your foreskin you should be stretching it.  You can get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin so that your glans (head or penis) stretches the opening OR use your fingers to spread the opening.  You may notice some discomfort but you don't need to hurt yourself.  The more often you do this the sooner you'll notice results.

The head will also be sensitive at first.  That's normal too.

You can also see your urologist.  There are some steroid creams that can help this process along.

Good luck.

Health Guru
Hi, the curve in your penis is perfectly natural and your find a lot will curve one way or another, as for your other problem I take it you mean you have a tight foreskin? Have you tried stretching exercises where you pull the foreskin back as far as you can and hold it for 10 to 20 seconds as often as you can to help it stretch? If you would like to know more on how to stretch it feel free to ask :-)

Thank you for the advice. I really need to know how to stretch, please tell me.
Well I can mastrubate, and it doesn't cause any pain also.

Thank you. It helped a lot. :-)

Thank you. It helped a lot.