Since a child i can remmber having between 4 and 8 in a night sometimes 1 after the other .
1st theres the nightmare which is the warning telling me to wake up or im gunna have an attack !
2nd is the uncontroled convulsions (my lower back moves backwarrds and forwards during the time it starts to 30 second to 1 min after i have woke up
i remmber everything from my when the warning happens during the attack and after the attack and the dream itself
there painfull and scare me/scared me all my life
i never bite tongue or lips and have never had the same thing whilst awake
if i wake up b4 it starts it does not happen
ive never felt any other pain like it tho i can kind of explain i think its my brain sending electrical signals to my lower spine
any ideas ?

Well, since the attacks happen after the nightmare, obviously they are happening in the REM phase of your sleep - that is why you are able to remember it happening or why the attacks don't happen when you wake up, if I understood you correctly, during the "warning nightmare". REM phase of sleeping is very specific one - this is the phase in which you dream, but it is also supposed to be the phase where your body becomes completely relaxed and without any kind of muscle control.
This is what I've managed to find about your problem
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/REM_behavior_disorder
Maybe it's a time that you see a specialist and try to get rid of this problem?