Hello!
I need advice. My son has had hives for 5 month now. His skin itches, and has little swellings on his lips. He has been tested for so many foods, he was even tested for lupus… luckily the test came back negative. I really do not know what to do no more, doctors seem to be stuck at the dead end and so is my son with them also.
Is anybody in similar situation?

Hey there,
I have this crazy hives … they are repetitive and have them almost on daily basis… huh…this is so embarrassing… also have swelling on lips, chin. have no idea what to do! I tried anti histamines and they help a little bit, but the hives are still here~!
Is anybody else is here with similar problems, PLEASE, some advice!

I'm taking my son of 7yrs to the Doctor to find out what is going on. My son was never allergic to anything and suddenly he started the need to take children's benadryl to calm his allergic reaction...itch, bumps...

I'm shocked my son is a active healthy 7 yr old boy. my husband and I are clear of any allergies.