I have been experiencing some stomach twitching i guess you can call it on the lower right side. Im not pregnant, i have irregular periods, im not bloated, not hungry um.... ??? it doesnt hurt just annoying because it will come and go whenever throughout the day. I wasnt worried up until the twitching switched places, it started on the left of my belly button and now it's on the lower right of my belly button which is kinda freaky. I think the twitching started three weeks before i had gotton my last period about two weeks ago and after four days of bleeding and finally stopped i started to feel the twitching on the right the following day. weird huh! please let me know if you guys can help me out-thank you!

Hi there, it sounds a little unusual that you've been having all this twitching and I'm not entirely sure what it could be . I am assuming that you haven't been to a doctor about it? I don't think it is anything critical but it would be worth your while to talk to a doctor about it when you see one next. What do you think?