Hi I am 22 years old and I have been experiencing some stomach twitching i guess you can call it on the lower right side. Im not pregnant, i have irregular periods, im not bloated, not hungry um.... ??? it doesnt hurt just annoying because it will come and go whenever throughout the day. I wasnt worried up until the twitching switched places, it started on the left of my belly button and now it's on the lower right of my belly button which is kinda freaky. I think the twitching started three weeks before i had gotton my last period about two weeks ago and after four days of bleeding and finally stopped i started to feel the twitching on the right the following day. weird huh! please let me know if you guys can help me out-thank you!

Hi funkypat! Is the twitching associated with anything? YOu still have normal bowel movements and everything like that? I don't know what it is but I do know that you can sometimes expect normal muscle twitching and as far as I can tell, it's not anythin gto worry about. Can you tell me of other symptoms though? Let me know. Thanks!