I know this may sound disgusting but my brother raped me two years ago and sometimes he takes me alone and does it again but im a sensitive heart and not able to tell my mom and i'm afraid so instead of telling my mom how about a suggestion on how to protect myself from him. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

If you haven't done already tell your parents & the police what has happened to you. This should get him arrested for raping you. You need to brave because this might be just as traumatic sa the rape itself. Remember you done nothing wrong your just an innocent victim.

What Guest has posted is completely true. Although it may be difficult, it is something that you should bring to the proper authorities as soon as you can. It is not something that you should feel ashamed of or responsible for in the slightest. You did not do anything to invite it nor is there anything for you to apologize for or feel guilty. I know that it's been awhile but I hope that you did end up going to the authorities. If you're still around, I hope that you can give us an update.

You need to go to the police, and that is the only way you can protect yourself from his abuse. He needs to be arrested and locked up. Hope that this was a case, and that you are ok now.

hun being raped is the hardest thing to over come.
especially when it is from one of the people you thought you could trust and protect you.
tell your mother what has happened to you.
also tell your mother you want to go to therapy to get mental hhelp and just to talk to someone non-related to you.
it will help.
my cousin also got raped by her brother. and she went to therapy. i helped her alot.
try it
stay strong hun.
every thing will be okay