Hi, my 12 years old daughter has been molested by my ex boyfriend. We were 2 months together, and I never thought for a minute that he was a maniac. If my daughter didn’t find courage to tell me what was happening, who knows how long would it last. I told the police everything, and I swear to god, if he gets near my house again, I will buy a gun and use it.

Hi, I’m sorry that your daughter’s been molested. That man is evil and he needs to be locked up forever. I hope they arrested him, but if they didn’t, ask for restraining order. You never know if this maniac will come back, so please be careful. I strongly recommend you counseling for you and your daughter. It is very important for your daughter to talk about this, and not to keep it in her self. Children can often blame themselves for bad things that happen, and that’s why she need a therapy so much- to help her understand that it’s not her fault for being molested. There are many evil and sick people on this world, and we can’t always recognize them immediately. But once when we do, we should make sure that they never hurt anyone again.

hi im now 14 yr old girl and when i was 12 i went to my first "hardcore" highschool party.. drugs,drink ect. i didnt like it and i went upstairs by myself (big mistake already)...two guys followed me in and i was raped..your lucky you have had a daughter to be so comftorable with you.. i never told my parents.. or anyone.. just my one best friend... a gun isnt the answer....shooting him wont make what happened to your daughter go away ..i dont know what to tell you ..but really be proud of your daughter for being so honest with you.. i wish i was like that with my dad..i guess i was just scared that he would be dissapointed in me for being in a place i shouldnt have been.. i blame myself ever night for going... really be very proud of your daughter..she did what i was never able to do and now that its been 2 yrs.. i figured whats the point of saying anything....

I think that is horrible how can u rape a 12 year odl girl o.O im 15 and i would never think about it. quick question how old where they older or ur age at the time O.o sorry if its a sencertive question

Im so sorry to hear about your daughter. This very thing happened to me, and I didnt have the courage to tell my mother till nearly a decade later. I have been let down by my mother only too often, I do not trust her. So I am refreshed to hear that you are a good mother and are there for your daughter. Keep supporting her. Try and be careful of who you date and hang around, your daughter is not going to be trusting of males, esp new ones in her life. No need to buy a gun, just be careful and if he comes around again get a restraining order and seek more legal help.
Your daughter (on her own time) will need to have some help, therapy works for some, support groups, but considering she is young, I would suggest she write her feelings down (she doesnt need to share them, unless she is comfortable to) and this can be a source of release for her.
I hope all the best for you and your daughter.
Take care.

if i was in any of your places i would have already SHOT THE F*CKERS TO DEATH!!... ESPECIALLY IF IT WAS MY DAUGHTER... but then id be in jail and shed be all alone... so i guess hired killers arent all bad..

man i really f*kin wud tho...*BANG* right in the balls...

To the person above me, that wouldn't take away the pain her child has gone through and probably wouldn't help her seeing her mom shot a man down, life isn't all about shooting people. Get a restraining order and make sure he gets locked up for a while.

Sure as hell would make Me feel better if i was in their shoes!!! Even though "violence is never the answer"... sometimes people need some sort of closure, to know that the person who hurt them got what they deserved... and getting raped must make you feel damn helpless... cause you couldn't stop it....
I'm sorry for your daughter, i hope you'll be there to support her through it all, make sure she knows you love and support her tons and tons.

Schools do nothing to protect our children! My daughter was repeatedly sexually assaulted in a classroom in her high school. She was 13, and the school never did anything about it because it was by the son of a teacher who works there. No one helped. All they did was make things tougher for her. She is is therapy, and on medication. She had to change schools because he was following her around. I worry she may hurt herself. "No one will believe you" he said. No one did.

I am so sorry to hear all of this... It's very sad... A guy down the road was touching my little sister She told me what was happing and I was to scared to tell my mom so I walked down there one day not thinking really but I went up to his door and knocked he anwserd and smiled I will never forget this but he put his hand on my shoulder as I tryed to pull away from him I could tell he was gettin angery when I told him I would tell my Mom what he was doing to Zoey while she was at work he dident like what he was hearing he took me inside and said he needs to teach me what happens to little girls if they tell... It was just a game to him but a nightmare for me from that day on he rapes me he even makes me take showers with him and makes me leave my window open at night for him... There were so many questions I wanted to ask but everytime I opend my mouth he would hit me or make me do things to him... I hate this and I the fact that I can't tell my mom... I'm so scared she won't belive me or look at me in diffrent ways I feel so dirty he took my childhood away and theres nothing I can do about it... Atleast I saved my sister from him.... But now I'm pregnant and I don't know what to do I can't have this child... I can't tell my mom.... I don't even have money.... Ohh dear lord please tell me what to do?!

hi im 18 now. but when i was fourteen i was molested by 3 guys. all were in there 30's. it was not realy my fault. bcuz i ran away. i ran away bcuz i was dating a 30 year old and he raped me. i was a virgin. i got realy deppressed and at one point tried to tell my dad. he wouldnt listen. so i ran away and got picked up by these 3 guys. they drugged me up and hid me away somewhere. then they always took there time raping me. it was very traumatic experience. i have reasly bad memories and sometimes get realy deppressed. now me and my dad dont talk to each other. nor does me and my family. and now i might be pregnant bcuz i was to stupid to use protection last month. i still dont know what to do. :'(

to the girl who tried to ave her sister...honey why don't you let me take care of this son of a B%$#..i'll take a plane if i have too...just show me where he lives and ill make sure to you that he will never touch any one ever again