yes you are correct.

I am wondering now that i've calmed down, is my testicle permanently damaged? or will the antibiotics solve this issue and turn it back to normal?

well its hard to tell. it may have only gotten into one testicle which means even if that testicle is shot you still have another good one and that will produce enough sperm for normal fertility. also the swelling will eventually go donw in your other testicle but as to permanat damage in terms of being able to produce sperm cells thats hard to say. the only way to know if your fertil is to look at some of your semen under a microscope and check it for the presence of healthy sperm cells.

THanks,

Imm sure the doc is going to prescribe me Doxycycline.

no problem... yes doxycycline is normaly the antibiotic of choice for chlmydia. make sure to take all of it to make sure all of the chlamydia is killed and doesnt come back resistant to the doxycycline. also you girlfrien needs to get checked if she hasnt already because once you finish the doxycycline you are just going to reinfect yourself o.O

any more questions dont hesitate to ask8:

yea she is getting tested on monday and i will stay away from her until i am for sure all the bacteria is gone. I will keep this updated.

thanks.....

good luck and just try to relax and not beat yourself up about it. :-)

Update:

I finished my Doxy and about 2 days ago something weird happened. I woke up to go take a shower and while in the shower I peeled back the skin on my penis and noticed that it stung a little. I'm not sure if it's a white discharge but it looked kinda like soggy tissue paper ( very minimal ). I also noticed what i noticed about six months ago - a slight tint of red on the last drop of urine. I am going to make an appointment to see my doc again this friday.

When i urinate it only stings if the urine touches the outer skin of the penis.

Any ideas as to why these symptoms are occurring?

well probably a yeast infection but not sure what it looks like any pictures you find that look like what your penis looks like? also you may have tore your frenulum... more than likley its probably an infection of some sort. have you had unprotected sex with yourGF or anyone else while on the doxy?? i can have more info later im getting ready to head back up to college for the week and have to get some stuff packed up.

Nope haven't had sex with no one else since on doxy. I still have a few days left of cipro and I am going to continue to take that until i finish.

it does feel like my frenulum is damaged as it feels like it hurts right there. It is hard to retract my foreskin, for some reason it is hard for it to retract. I've never had this happened before. It does look dry. Maybe i will go buy some yeast infection cream tomorrow and apply some on.

i did the home test for yeast infection i found online - spit into a glass of water that was left over night. As soon as in spat in the water i noticed right away it clotted up and some of it fell onto the bottom of the glass, it looked stringy and cotton webbed like. It looks like i have some sort of infection and parasite.

Will a yeast infection cause this or will something else besides that cause the spit to do that?

alright,
yeast yes but why do you think you have a parasite?? if so what type were you thinking? you got the yeast infection from all of the anitbiotics you wer taking. these antibiotics not only kill the bacteria that is making you sick but also the normal good bacteria in your body. when this happens the yeast (candidia) that are normally in our bodies in our mouth throats and genital regions is allowed to grow out of countrol and cause an infecton. so yes yeast creams will help, i have also heard of using plain, ACTIVE cultured yogurt in the infected area this will replace some of the normal flora in your body to help controle the yeast population and get then normalized againg. plus this may spare any embarrasment of going into the feminin hygiene asile to get the yeast cream :$. actually you can just make up some story like its for your wife or a friend or something like that. but i would deffinatly start the active yogurt as this will help with the yeast in your mouth and throat. also start taking some probiotics such as acidophilus as this will restore normal flora to your intestinal tract. sometimes you can get bad diarrhea when on prolonged use of antibiotics and taking probiotics should help clear that up as well. good luck keep me posted 8) also about the damaged frenulum have you masturbated at all since you were on the antibiotics? when you did did you use any type of lubricant. sometimes frenulums can be torn throug hard, or rough masturbation or sex. just another idea. best of luck

What are some good probioics? Something that I can get readily at the local walmart,walgreens? Will monistat 7 work well as a cream/ointment?

I went to the store and bought some Active culture yogurt. I couldn't find any yogurt that was not pasteurized. I also bought this product called Culturelle Probiotic containing Lactobacillus GG. Will this help with the yeast infection or should i get the Acidophilus?

I ate a cup of yogurt and my face feels tingly and a bit numb. Is this normal? I am also going to put it (yogurt) on my penis to see if it will help down there also.

lactobacillus is one of the main bacteria in active cultured yogurt... you couldnt find the brand activia. i know for a fact that it is an active cultured yogurt. acidophilus is just another type of probiotice for your intestins. it wouldnt hurt to take some but you can try and see how the lactobacillus works. if at all possible the active yogurt is what you will want. as for the numbness and tingling when did it start and how bad is it. are you haveing any diffuculties breathing? also is there any whay you can explain what this feels like. finally are you lactose inttolarant by chance?

a couple good probiotic brands would be things like Align, Florastor, finest natural probiotics. you can find brands like these at Target, Wal-Mart, walgreens CVS ext....