User avatar 6541 posts
How many pills do you have left and did the dr tell you to only take it for 8-10 days or did you stop after 8-10 days because you were feeling better?

i have 2 of them left, so it means that i took them for 9 days and doctor told me to take for 10.. 

User avatar 6541 posts
I wouldn't start taking pills until you can get more. If you take the 2 it won't do anything but possibly cayse the bacteria to become resistant to the antibiotic if they haven't gotten resistant already..... if the antibiotics you get don't work or you don't notice some improvement with in 2-3 days you may need a diff type of antibiotic.... there is a test called a culture and sensitivity that can be done on your semen to determin what bacteria is causing your in fection and which antibiotics are most effective however to get accurate results you need to be off antibiotics for a bour 2 weeks.

Oh, i see.. thank you so much ! ill go see a doctor and do that test. hopefully ill get better. thanks once again !

User avatar 6541 posts
No problem.... keep me posted on how you doing and what the doctor said... good luck :)

My left testicles is swollen ...and I also feel a lil sore in my throat ..but when I take ibuprofen the sore in my throat definately go away ...I am worried ..and I did have unprotected sex and I am 35 years old ...can someone give me an idea of what to do ...

I'm 32and have never had this does an std have anything to do with this I just tested positive for clamitiahow do I fix this what anti biotics do I get

At one time I had a HYDRASEAL and it was a b***h it's when you pee and it fills your scorutum, It doesn't sound like your problem my DOCTOR had to take a needle and drain it he got a around a quart of fluid and yes it's painfull!! My luck it's probably ''CANCER''

User avatar 6541 posts
Hydroceles are when fluid ( not urine) collects between two of the connective layers that surround your testicles

My right teticocalos the size of a goose egg and is very painful it never goes down and I'm worried because I'm not able to have sex. Could this be cancer please help me I'm am very worried.

I need some help actually when i am ill bcuz of viral fever than i realized my left testical is paining but i ignored that nd after 2 days thd size of my left testical is increased and it start painig and occurring problem in waking and sleeping plz help tell me any medicine for it

Hi. my right testicle grow larger than the other and it feel a bit pain and when i went to see my docter he say that i have testicles inflammation and they give me antibiotics but after a few days it getting painful than before what does this mean?

Hi. my right testicle grow larger than the other and it feel a bit pain and when i went to see my docter he say that i have testicles inflammation and they give me antibiotics but after a few days it getting painful and harder than before what does this mean?

But what about mine..
Mine is swollen and hard as a boiled egg..
Its also painful?
What could it be

Hi, I have had bad kidneys recently. And my balls are really hurting. They seem a little bigger than normal. It feels like the after shock of being kicked in them. But it's constant. Had it for a week now. Any ideas ??