ok im am a 23 year old mother of 7 total. three are my biological kids and four are my fiance. i possibly have to get my thyroid taken out. now i am reading a lot of stuff on here and its actually scaring me. I keep telling myself that everything will be fine but when i read all this i am really scared to get it done because i have 7 kids to take of and i cant go through with it if its going to take forever to get well again. but then i look at it as if it needs out there is nothing i can do about it. any advise for me who is a mother of 7 that is possibly getting my thyroid removed????

hi my name is katrina and im a mother of 3 kids and i also have to have my thyroid glands removed and yeah it is a bit scarey but you just need to keep telling yaself that it will all work out fine im having myn removed in may when are you having yours done if you are still having it done?????