i got my tounge done like 2weeks ago and it was getting infected because i was allergic to the metal ring i had its fine now doesnt hurt or bleed anymore but i have a bump looks like the same color as my tounge but its fat just like a piece of meat and it makes it look ugly what is a solution for that? i dont wanna kut it of and definetly dont want to take my ting off

hey, i had my tongue done now going on four years, and i had the same bump, my cousin had one too that never went away but mine did it can take a while to go away i had mine for almost two years and it went away by the end of the second year. i wouldnt be too concerned, just go out and buy listerine and rinse after every thing. The shop that pierced my tongue told me to go buy listerine and gly-cliserine drops yeah it tasted nasty but i never got an infection or any thing give it a shot and let me know how you make out

Quote:

but it looks so ugly lol im going to buy that alot of people mention it! thanksssss

hey not a problem

omg i have this problem too i wannna send sumone a pic of mine to see if it got infected but it doesnt hurt at all just has a small bump n it looks ugly i cant show off my tounge ring at all