Hi. Im 12 (ill be 13 in 2 weeks) I am around 5'4 to 5'4.5and I weighabout 159 or 160 pounds. I dont look to fat. I mean, I have a big belly, but I wear big shirts to hide it. I hate cloths shopping though. My mom always tries to take my but im embarrased. Most of my pants right now are size 10, but they are all too small. My thighs are so large that when I sat down a hole rippped In my jeans (this is true, im not exaggerating). I wear a size large adult in shirts. The most embarrasing thing was at christmas, my grandma bought me a really cute towhen i put it on, my belly wouldnt fit in it. My whope family wanted to see it and I was so embarrased. The worst part was, after I showed them my mom took it and wears it, because she is smaller than me. I am a competetive cheerleader and I uniforms show our stomach, I hate wearing them because my hangs out. Overall, I just hate my body. In gym today, we did the mile run, so my teacher weighed us all first. When she saw my weight, which was 162, she just looked at me andnsighed, before writing it ndown. My friend, who weighs 112 was saying how fat she was today and I was so embarrased. Please help me. I forgot to mention, I have large boobs. 36-C. Anyway, thanks and pleaseeeehelp

It sounds like to me that you do not need to lose a whole lot of weight at all.

You should do some exercise and workouts,jokking.you should maintain a correct diet also.

I think you may be able to lose 20 pounds and look fabulous! You do not need to weight 112 pounds like your friend. You will look wonderful at 140 pounds, especially if you are athletic. I am not sure the type of activity you do other than cheerleading, but you may want to do between 45 - 60 minutes of cardiovascular exercise to your daily routine. You should avoid fried foods and sweets. If you do this, you will be trim within a few months. Yes, it will take some time, but you will not gain it all back quickly that way. If it takes a little longer, that is fine. You want to be remain healthy in the process.