I am a 42 year old male. I have been suffering from severe pain in my muscles, joints, legs, ribcage, veins even my scalp hurts so much! I have problems breathing. I don't know what I have. Some doctors say I have fibromayalgia, some say I don't. They have tried pain killers but none works, even morphine does not work! Do you know of any team of doctors that will take a hopeless case like mine. I want to get better. Please help. Thank you

Yes, you have come to the right forum.
The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM) and the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) are currently conducting a study on the efficacy of acupuncture in the treatment of fibromyalgia. This study follows up on a preliminary study where patients with fibromyalgia showed great improvement following electroacupuncture. If you are interested in becoming a test volunteer, contact
Debra Buchwald
Harborview Medical Center
Seattle, Washington 98104
Unites States
for fibromyalgia clinical trials in your area.

On second thought, why not try acupuncture right away to see if it helps.

My sister has the exact same symptoms as the guest, but unlike USA, South Africa does not have as many free assistance. I will tell her about the acupuncture that she could try, but is there any other advice you can give her, she is really depressed and i would like to explore any and every option available to her.
Regards

Ettiene

Therapeutic massage can help ease your sister's pain and depression.  You can learn therapeutic massage online by watching youtube videos. 

60 minutes did a show may 2012 on rare illnesses. Yours sounds like a missing dna gene disorder. Lady on show trouble breathing and extreme joint pain as well as 19 year old boy for four years severe joint pain , hurts to chew. see 60 minute archive for rare illnesses may 2012 on website.