Thursday night I started to notice a pain on the outside of my right thigh, almost as if I'd gotten a scratch or something and the skin around it was sore. Then it began to feel the same way on my upper middle thigh as well. Friday morning it had progressed to an uncomfortable pain all over the outside of my right thigh and on the inner part near my knee. Friday night it had become extraordinarily sensitive to the touch; just having my pants touching that area of skin caused pain, and laying on the couch. By Saturday it gone from minor pain and mostly just uncomfortable to quite painful, and was now hurting on not only my right leg but up the right side of my stomach. It's become very sensitive to the touch; just contact with clothing constantly hurts, sitting, laying and merely brushing up against something causes pain that sends a shock down my entire right side. Barely touching the skin with my hand does that too. Sunday night, I found a rash- a patch of red bumps on my lower back/aside my tail bone. And today I have two more patches, one on the back of my lower leg and one on my knee. All on the right side of my body, that may just be a coincidence? My first thought, immediately on Thursday was Fibromyalgia; my mother has it and the pain I am experiencing reminds me of what I've heard her talk about. Then my friend mentioned Shingles (but at that time I had no bumps), but I looked into Shingles today, and the bumps are not where or as they are described to be. I was told that not only is Fibromyalgia fairly rare in general, but especially uncommon in people my age- eighteen. I also know how difficult it is to diagnose these things, and that if this is the start of something along the lines of Fibromyalgia, I would need to give it more time to progress before anyone could be sure. I just recently got blood drawn and I know I am deficient of Iron Stones (3 low), Vit. D (23 low) and Vit. B12 (293 low). I also have debilitating headaches day in and day out, which I've had for just about as long as I can remember. I am obviously not the absolute healthiest person, being with my vitamin deficiencies, but I am not over wight, and don't do anything particularly bad for my body besides drink a lot of coffee and eat a lot of Oreos here and there. I have scheduled a doctors appointment but can't help but doing my research right now.

hello .. i read ur post and ur symptoms all match up to some of the syptoms u can experience with celiac disease (it's an auto immune disease that is due to an allergy to gluten).  $ave u gone to a doctor and figured anything out yet? If you are still looking for answers u may want to look up Celiac Disease, or just gluten intollerance in general ... it untreated it can have a pretty broad spectrum of unpleasant effects on the body ... including disfuction of other organs (besides the, primarily affected, small intestine) cancer, osteoperosis, spleen problems, hypoglycemia, etc. But, u can also see signs in the skin, like rashes or just itchy skin period. CD also causes .... well, Mainly causes u to be deficient in vitains n minerals b/c the small intestine is damaged by the gluten ... the vili are not able to properly absorb nutrients and thus your body begins to be affected in Many ways due to malnutrition. my best friend has this disease and ive been recntly doing my research on it ... your sypmtoms match CD. Look into it n let me kno ... i hope this was helpful.
Sincerely, Kimbi
ps. forgive the typos, im on my cell