Has anyone used this Allergy Buster? There seems to be great reviews on this stuff so I went out and bought some. I have chronic and acute sinusitis and my allergies are really bad year round, especially beginning of spring. They are really bad right now. But I used the allergy buster yesterday and I sneezed my butt off and it worked just for a while and then my sinuses got stuffed up all over again. I used it today (4-3-2010) and again it worked just for a while and now they are stuffed up again. Should I use it for a while and see if it really starts to work the way it should or should I stop it because it doesn't seem to work well with me? Really need some help on this. This blasted allergy gets the better of me most times. And the box doesn't say anything about how many times you use it daily. I don't want to over use it, but I could really use some relief to breath through my nose. I have a doctor appointment on monday and plan to get back on the allergy shots I was getting in kentucky. But I need to retake the test process so the doctor can determine the stuff I was getting back in kentucky. I am really desperate right now though for some relief. :$

Try Omnaris. I suffer most of the year with allergies and on a daily basis. I also have chronic sinusitis. I asked my doctor for a prescription of Omnaris and it seems to work quite well, better than anything else I've tried, which is just about everything. But you need to use it every day. You should see results in 3-5 days. Ask your doctor for a sample - they probably have some. Just check with your doctor to make sure you are able to use the product. Good luck!

Thank you wintergirl. I see my doctor tomorrow. I too have chronic and acute sinusitis. I'm really hurting now and nothing seems to be working, been hurting for days now. I'm reading a lot on polyps and might see if my doctor can get me into some xrays and tests. Can't ask directly though, doctors can be touchy like that. LOL

You need to be referred to an ENT (ear, nose, throat specialist). I had nasal polyps removed in April of 2009 as my left nostril was completely blocked. What a difference! The polyps are the result of chronic inflammation due to allergies. The polyp removal won't help the allergies though. And chances are if you have polyps and get them removed, they will come back, unless you can treat the allergies that cause the chronic inflammation. If you get referred to an ENT, he may send you for a sinus CT scan. Ex-rays won't show much. And be sure to try Omnaris - it's really making a difference in the frequency of my allergy attacks. Don't be afraid to make suggestions to your doctor - it's your body!
Good luck! :-D