I have had bunions on my feet for, I kid you not, as long as I can remember. I am not sure, but I think that they are essentially harmless in nature, other than causing pain and discomfort after long walks and when wearing the wrong type of shoes. Still, I would be grateful to be relieved of these bunions. Have you got anything to say about how I can do this, naturally?

Bunions for as long as you can remember? That sounds like pure torture to me, to be frank! I am so sorry about that. I did read that apple cider vinegar can help reduce bunions, but at the stage you are at, I wouldn't think twice about using conventional western medicine and simply having your bunions cut out.

The common bunion is a localized area of enlargement of the inner portion of the joint at the base of the big toe. The enlargement actually represents additional bone formation, often in combination with a misalignment of the big toe. The normal position of the big toe (straight forward) becomes outward-directed toward the smaller toes. The enlarged joint at the base of the big toe (the first metatarsophalangeal joint) can become inflamed with redness, tenderness, and pain. A small fluid-filled sac (bursa) adjacent to the joint can also become inflamed (bursitis) leading to additional swelling, redness, and pain.