I have a problem. I think that my hairstyle is more appropriate for the 80’s than for nowadays. I really need to do something about this. I came here to get some useful ideas. Do you have any idea for a natural cure for frizzy hair? I would appreciate if someone could reply to my post. Thanks.

Frizzy hair tends to like more moisture ... but there's all kinds of tricks to help.
So you can try using a moisturizing shampoo & conditioner. Or a smoothing/relaxing shampoo & conditioner. Like how garnier fructis as a Moisture Works system ...& the Sleek & Shine system. I've used both of these to help frizz & they work well. You could also invest in a moisturizing leave-in conditioner.

You can also try using a serum ... I like to use Paul Mitchell's super skinny serum when I blow dry. It helps the hair dry faster and controls moisture/frizz. But it's also really expensive. You can try gel ...to smooth hair around your edges. But I don't like how hard gel can get. So here's a trick I like. Just applying a bit of oil to damp hair and pulling it back into a pony tail & brushing it down so it's smooth. Tie a scarf around your head to keep the hair in place. Then ...twist/braid my ponytail & let this dry overnight. So when I wake up ...there's no frizz around my head ...& my braid leaves a nice frizz-free wavy style.

Did you mean your hair is curly? You can straighten it but I heard straightening chemicals are bad for the health. On the other hand you can just let it be it's natural shape but just nourish it so it looks nice healthy and beautiful. You can google up some ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed specifically made for curly hair, otherwise if it's straight hair that's just frizzy from damage, use products that have 'damage repair' formulas and then use anti-frizz serums when drying it.

Scrub it with a dryer sheet, it work