I am looking for information on natural remedies. I have GERD and have always seen a medical doctor. Recently, I saw a chiropractor to see if that will alleviate some of the issues causing GERD, she suggested starting Probiotics, Metagest (digenzyme) and possibly candibactin. Has anyone change to natural remedies does this seem to work? I am tired of taking all kinds of medication and would like to try to go to natural remedies and no more medications. In addition, I walk and stand on cement all day in my teaching position, my legs are so sore and heavy feeling at the end of the day, I even get tingling has anyone tried magnetic therapy? Does it work?

The magnetic machine constructed by the inventor from Poland:

I tried it and it helped me but in a different problem than the one you were writing about.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I know this thread is old, but my GERD was caused by gluten and dairy intolerance. Once I cut that out of my diet the GERD went away.