I just heard about Disiccated Natural Thyroid Hormones / Natual Thyroid and want to know more about it and how it is different from Levothroxine or Synthroid...? Has anyone switched to natual and had good results?

If by disiccated you are meaning Armor Thyroid I have been taking it for about 5 or 6 years now. I tried Synthroid-only to always have a puffy face. Levoxyl -just didn't agree with my system.
Armor is actually made from pig hormones and is suppose to be natural and not synthetic like the other two are. After I started taking Armor everyone kept asking me how much weight I had lost (which was none!) because my face wasn't so puffy anymore.
If you can get past the smell of this (Armor) medicine when you open the bottle I think it would definitely be worth a try.
Everyone is different but for me this has worked the best. I've had thyroid issues for 17 yrs.

Psss...please never take generic thyroid. I've been warned against it by md's. Once the pharmacy filled my script as generic and wow did it mess my thyroid up!

T4 only meds are pretty much useless.

**edited by moderator**